Prism Glassworks is looking for ONE new member of our crew. This is a rare event in that the last time we took on new members was 2010. We are expanding at a fast pace and are looking for an extremely motivated and experienced individual to help grow with the company.
This is a PART TIME position; MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS from 12 noon until 8pm. There is a one-month trial period involved if selected. During this month we will gauge your work ethic, your drive, and your aptitude to learn. The ideal candidate must possess previous borosilicate glassblowing experience and be able to work with color, Dichro, and execute reversals. Candidate will be expected to understand basic safety procedure and help with prep work, cutting and assembling.
There are a few stipulations. 1. All candidates must be 18 or over. 2. Candidate must have own tools and glasses. If necessary, a torch can be provided. 3. You must be able to get to work on time on the days specified above. If you miss one scheduled day without notice during the trial period, you will be immediately terminated.
Please scroll to fill out the following application, and submit entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word CONTRACTOR followed by your name in the subject. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
-The Prism Glassworks Team
225 4th St. Troy Ny, 12180
Please fill out the following to the best of your ability.
- Please list any and all education that you have completed or are currently enrolled in.
- Please list 3 character references (and relation) to be contacted to verify work ethic, responsibility, etc.
- Please list any glass experience you might have.
- Please list your work history.
- Please list what you expect your job duties to be.
- Please list any other qualifications or skills you might posses that will aide you for employment at Prism Glassworks.
- What do you know about Prism Glassworks?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony? _____ If yes, please elaborate. Yes, does not mean automatic disqualification.