This large faceted bong is embellished with 128 facets and includes a 5 arm tree perc! Created by in house artist Phil Sundling, it was constructed from 25 encomo sections and features a hand formed female joint and male joint on the slide. The colors slime, experimental green and purple lilac were used in the wig-wag and design throughout. You'll love the 3 faceted marbles with dicro, (2 on the piece and 1 on the slide.) Through the largest marble an opal appears resting on-top of on laser etched dichro image of a geometric pattern.
- 29'' Height
- 50 mm diameter top & 70 mm middle
- 128 facets
- 5 arm tree percolator
- 25 encomo sections
- Ice pinched
- One of a kind & handmade
- By Phil Sundling
- Matching downstem & slide
- Wig-wag & dichro throughout
- Dichro in all 3 marbles
- Opal and dichro geometric image in largest marble
- Hand formed female joint and male joint on slide
Available on site at PRISM Glassworks gallery in Troy, NY.